Sunday, March 18, 2018

User Friends

I'm friends with this woman for several years and all she ever did was use my sister and I for whatever they could get their greedy hands on. They would try to conrince all of other friends that we were liars and whatever else they told them about us and try to steal our email addresses and even think they were slick to try and hack our new email addresses. Dorothy Davis was her name. You know who you are, bitch. You can say whatever you want but we all know that you are a lying greedy thief. She'll cry and put on a fake ass front to make it look like you are the liar but guess what bitch, you know deep down inside you're the fuck-up and always will be. She had the nerve to message me and say that she was worried about a friend and that she hadn't heard from him BUT what about my sister and I? You didn't even ask how we were doing, it's like you didn't even give a shit about us from day one and I know you didn't but at least make an effort, hoe. Your fake husband is even rude, ignoring me when I was talking at the restaurant, he's just like you, rude ass nigga.

No comments:

Post a Comment