Tuesday, July 16, 2019

I am grateful for everything ungrateful for nothing.
I may not have everything I want but I have everything I need.

-Me, B

I'm not saying that I'm ungrateful I am just depressed. I don't know why sometimes. I guess because I sit around the house all day on the laptop and not really finishing my education, setting goals, and haven't even searched for a job let alone have one. I am happy to have a roof over my head, My Mom and Brother paying my way for EVERYTHING and wonderful family who loves and cares about me and I don't what I'd do without them. I don't think that I could ever live without them because they are my world and they are always there for and they give me everything and a purpose to want to live because when you love someone you are always there for them through the good times and the bad and that's all that matters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment